Job Classification: Hourly, Non-exempt
Supervisor: Director of Client Services
Work Schedule: This is a full-time position. The days of work and hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00 pm. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand.
Under the supervision of the Director of Client Services, the Client Services Coordinator is responsible for overall front office activities, including coordination of all new client referrals. The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related tasks. The Client Services Coordinator is responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings and events. The Client Services Coordinator is involved in managing critical client and service information, such as service authorizations and schedules.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Primary contact for receiving phone calls to the office.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image.
- Organizes office operations and procedures. Coordinates overall administrative activities.
- Coordinates the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of all office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.).
- Partner with the Human Resources Department to maintain office policies, as necessary.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment in handling patient complaints received by documenting and forwarding to appropriate administrative staff.
- Receives and coordinates all referrals, including communication with prospective clients and insurance providers.
- Manages referral and intake processes.
- Receives and submits clinical documentation in support of the Clinical Department.
- Works in collaboration with the Client Services Coordinator (1) on tasks related to the maintenance of staff and client schedules.
- Coordinates daily and weekly information conversion pertaining to time and attendance tracking by utilizing time and attendance tracking platform, Central Reach.
- Participates, as needed, in special department projects.
- Time Management.
- Decision Making.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organization Skills.
- Technological Skills.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Proficiency with Apple Technologies
- Proficiency with the Google Drive Platform
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to write in English and produce materials in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Ability to read and interpret written correspondence and instruction.
- Ability to effectively and creatively present information and respond to questions from staff, colleagues, clients, vendors, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratios, and percentages.
- Ability to avoid potential problems using quantitative techniques.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and efficiency during decision making.
- Ability to be self-motivated, work independently, and collaborate with others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate efficient use of time.
- Ability to portray a professional, polished appearance, and manner.
Access to the following protected health information (PHI) is necessary for this job to be completed efficiently:
- Patient name
- Patient DOB
- Patient address
- Patient parent/guardian names
- Patient email address
- Patient phone number(s)
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, and sit. The employee is also required to use their hands and reach with their arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distant, and peripheral vision and the ability to adjust and focus.